- The collaborative portal for the development of public API
The following can be used to get familiar with authentication and Loop Public API:“cegid developers”
- Before testing, you must obtain an API Key and a subscription key
- As an administrator, you get an API Key by "CegidLife" .
Note: The API key is composed of a key + client secret.
The client secret as its name suggests, should be stored securely in order to ensure that you are only one making calls and registering as your application.
- When you are ready to start testing, contact the Cegid referent to obtain a subscription key. We will provide you with your production references.
- Link of documentation
- Refer to our documentations
You have access to the description of public API in each application's documentation. Take advantage of our APIs and the examples in our documentation to boost your test process.